Monday, July 15, 2019

Seek and Ye Shall Find


“... 18, 19, 20. Ready or not, here I come!”

(Seeking for two seconds...)

“I’m right here!!”

There have been many games of hide and seek with the neighborhood kids the last few months. Even though Annie is only 3 they are always so sweet to include her in their games, but this is how every round turns out.

The joy for her comes in being found.

I think Christ feels the same way.

To captive Israel, He said, “Ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart” (Jer 29:13).

When we seek Him, we will find Him. That’s a promise from our God.

He is not the hider you seek for twenty minutes until everyone gives up. He is like Annie, the one who jumps out the moment you begin to seek because He wants to be found. He reveals Himself, joyfully announcing, “I’m right here!”



Also on Instagram, @godly__parenting




No comments:

Post a Comment